In your shopping cart: 0 Article, 0.00 EUR
- Multi-process inverter DC welding machine for MIG/MAG pulse, standard TIG, TIG liftarc and MMA welding
- Faster and better welding thanks to » EWM forceArc technology
- Mobile, gas cooled, compact with integrated wire feed unit, can be lifted by crane and moved by fork lift, 5m mains supply lead
- BASIC control: 115 optimum pre-programmed JOBs (welding tasks) with selection on the welding machine – only the most important welding parameters immediately accessible on the wire feed
- PROGRESS control: 115 optimally pre-programmed JOBs (welding tasks), direct access to all welding parameters and jobs on the welding machine
- Synergic one-dial operation
- Maximum efficiency for all requirements with reproducible welding results
- Low-spatter welding thanks to the fully digital pulse welding machine technology
- Production and repair work e.g. in metal construction, machine, vehicle, closed container, equipment and ship construction
- Intelligent casing design with optimised air cooling for greater cooling output and less soiling of the machine
- Maximum mobility: Easily portable thanks to large wheels, fits through standard doors, easy loading and unloading thanks to the even wheel gauge
- Multifunctional and ergonomic grip system: Effort-free process, practical holder for tube packages, impact protection
- 16 welding programs
- Non-latched, latched, special non-latched, special latched, spots
- Adjustable parameters: Wire speed, welding voltage correction, dynamics, wire burn-back time, gas pre-flow and post-flow times, superpulse: Pulse and pause program
- Digital display for welding voltage, current and parameters
- Integrated 4-roller drive with 37mm drive rollers for steel (1.0 + 1.2mm), choice of Euro or Dinse central connection
- More powerful temperature-controlled fan
- 100% tested and free welded
- Connection options: Remote control, up/down torch, serial PC interface as standard, optional interface for automation and for documentation
|Setting range welding current||5 - 300 A||
Duty cycle at
|Mains Voltage||3 x 400 V||Max. connected power||11,8 kVA|
|Mains fuse (safety fuse, slow-blow)||3 x 16 A||Weight||69,5 kg|
- EWM PHOENIX 301 PULS forceArc KGE, mobile, compact, gas, Euro/central connector; incl.
- MIG/MAG welding torch, gas cooled, » MT300G 3M EZA
- Workpiece cable, clamp, WK50QMM 4M KL
- Gas hose, G1 G1/4 R 2M
- Manometer pressure reducer, DM1 32L/MIN
- Operating instructions
|BASIC||Click on image to entlarge|
|PROGRESS||Click on image to entlarge|
An aid to help you choose the right controls.
A direct comparison of BASIC and PROGRESS controls to download.
Click here to download a brochure in PDF format.
It includes a detailed description of the welding machine and other technical information.
» Brochure [718 KB]