In your shopping cart: 0 Article, 0.00 EUR
- Step controlled MIG/MAG standard welding machine
- Mobile, cranable, water cooled, step controlled, decompact with separate wire feed, 5m mains supply
- Control M1.02: Traditional operating concept (twin-dial operation) with all welding parameters immediately accessible
- Control M2.20: Simplest possible operating concept with digital display for all welding data
- Control M2.40: Fast synergic one-dial operation concept with 24 preset JOBs welding tasks and with digital display for all welding data. Choice of operating mode: Job (one-dial operation) and Manual (twin-dial operation)
- For all applications, from simple welding tasks to high-tech applications in trade and industry
- Low splatter welding in short and spray-arc ranges
- Production and repair work e.g. in steel, machine, vehicle, container and equipment construction
- Low-alloy steel and high-alloy steel, aluminium-based alloys, solid and core wire electrodes
- Easy-to-use thanks to the ergonomic construction of the machines
- Mobile thanks to large guide and fixed castors, 4 lifting lugs for unrestricted crane handling
- 3 choke tappings for CO2, mixed gas and argon applications
- 100% tested and free welded
|Setting range welding current||50 - 500 A||
Duty cycle at
|Mains voltage||3 x 400 V||Max. connected power||27,5 kVA|
|Mains fuse (safety fuse, slow-blow)||3 x 35 A||Weight||200 kg|
- EWM WEGA 501 DW, Step control., decompact, water ; incl.
- Wire feed unit, water, Euro/central connector, WEGA DRIVE 41L WE
- Intermediate hose package, water, 7 pole, 95QMM MIG W 1M
- MIG welding torch, water cooled, 3m, » MT500W 3M EZA
- Workpiece cable, grip, WK95QMM 4M Z
- Manometer pressure reducer, DM1 32L/MIN
- Coolant (-10°C) 9,3 litres, KF 23E-10
- Operating instructions
|M1.02 Control||Click on image to entlarge|
|M2.20 Control||Click on image to entlarge|
|M2.40 Control||Click on image to entlarge|
An aid to help you choose the right controls.
A direct comparison of M1.02, M2.20 and M2.40 controls to download.
Click here to download a brochure in PDF format.
It includes a detailed description of the welding machine and other technical information.
» Brochure [693 KB]